|
REVIVE!
OMG.I.ACTUALLY.REMEMBERED.THE.USERNAME.AND.PASSWORD.TO.THIS.DEAD.BLOG.
Call me awesome please! :D Anyway! I hope we can revive this blog! Cuz I really miss the times when we were so close with one another! I still remembered we always conference together at night and talking crap about everything under the sun! Come to think of it now, we're damn amusing and cute lor! But we are still cute now, and forever hehe. ^^
I will publicise this blog again! And I hope to see the shen xians coming back to blog(:
With lots of love for shen xians, Shengmu! ^^
|
|
|
REVIVE!
OMG.I.ACTUALLY.REMEMBERED.THE.USERNAME.AND.PASSWORD.TO.THIS.DEAD.BLOG.
Call me awesome please! :D Anyway! I hope we can revive this blog! Cuz I really miss the times when we were so close with one another! I still remembered we always conference together at night and talking crap about everything under the sun! Come to think of it now, we're damn amusing and cute lor! But we are still cute now, and forever hehe. ^^
I will publicise this blog again! And I hope to see the shen xians coming back to blog(:
With lots of love for shen xians, Shengmu! ^^
|
|
|
About us
featuring,
THE-FOREVER-LOUD, XIAO FUO :D
THE-SUPER-HOLY, SHENG MU :D
THE-FOREVER-LAUGHING, HONG HAI ER :D
THE-MUSHROOM-FAIRY, HE XIAN GU :D
THE-MOON-GIRL, CHANG ER :D
THE-BULL-KING, NIU MO WANG :D
THE-MIGHTY-MARVELOUS, QI TIAN DA SHENG :D
THE-THREE-EYE-GOD, ER LANG SHEN :D
THE-ONE-WHO-SLAY-DEMON, NEZHA :D
THE SEWING-MAID, ZHI NU :D
THE-CUTEST-EVER, YUE LAO :D
THE ALWAYS SMILING, MI LE FO :D
THE SWORDSMASTER, LU DONG BIN :D
THE LIGHTNING GOD, LEI GONG :D
are you totally clueless about who we are? {:
GOOD.
THAT'S THE WHOLE OBJECTIVE.
NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU BEG,
HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GIVE US,
HOW MANY BENEFITS ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE US,
WE ARE REMAINING AS....
ANONYMOUS.
too bad for you nehninehnipooopoooo xP
|
|
|
|